|The Konami Bemani System 573 Digital Motherboard for Dance Dance Revolution is the perfect arcade spare part for customers looking to replace their motherboard in their current game or building a DIY project machine.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a motherboard only and does not come with software.
|Unit Ship Weight :||4.00 kg
|Item Type :||Konami Parts
|Warranty :||7 days testing warranty
- System : Based on the PSX based System 573.
- I/O Board : Digital I/O board GX894-PWB (B)A
- Digital board gets sound in digital format from the CD-Rom through the the IDE lead.
- Sound is also routed differently through the PCB compared to Analog board.
- Main CPU : R3000A 32 bit RISC processor, Clock - 33.8688MHz, Operating performance - 30 MIPS, Instruction Cache - 4KB
- BUS : 132 MB/sec.
- OS ROM : 512 Kilobytes
- Additional Sound Chips : Playstation SPU, 24 Channels, 44.1KHz sample rate, PCM audio source, Digital effects include: Envelope, Looping, Digital Reverb, Load up to 512K of sampled waveforms, Supports MIDI Instruments.
- Main RAM: 2 Megabytes
- Video RAM: 2 Megabyte
- Sound RAM : 512 Kilobytes
- Graphical Processor : 360,000 polygons/sec, Sprite/BG drawing, Adjustable frame buffer, No line restriction, 4,000 8x8 pixel sprites with individual scaling and rotation, Simultaneous backgrounds (Parallax scrolling)
- Sprite Effects : Rotation, Scaling up/down, Warping, Transparency, Fading, Priority, Vertical and horizontal line scroll
- Resolution : 256x224 - 740x480
- Colours : 16.7 million colors, Unlimited CLUTs (Color Look-Up Tables)
- Other Features : custom geometry engine, custom polygon engine, MJPEG decoder
- This product is available for immediate shipment
- This product will ship from Asia
- This product is not in our Hong Kong warehouse, thus we are unable to offer "live" freight quotes & any shipping costs will be manually updated by our sales team.