Seafood Paradise 3, the next game in the immensely popular fish hunting series, is a 6-8 player game featuring marine-style graphics.
Seafood Paradise 3 is the latest in the English version series.
This fun and exciting game offers new gameplay experiences and increased profits for owner-operators. It is guaranteed to draw in players from all across the floor.
Seafood Paradise 3 has a number of fun features to keep players entertained and coming back for more.
The main difference between this version and its predecessor are:
• Puffer fish added: catch the light puffer fish to obtain an iron bomb
• Greedy fish: increases their odds rate 200 to 600 times by eating fish under 10 times rate
• Whale values increased: red whale from 100 to 300 times and gold whale from 300 to 600 times
• Thor's Hammer: shoot at Thor's Hammer to trigger a lightning chain
• Increase in activation function: You can change the profitable scores by factory default setting using an activation code; same with marketing.
There are 28 different types of fish for players to try and catch in Seafood Paradise 3. The bigger the catch, the more points you earn!
Special weapons include:
• Energy Cannon – fire for 30 seconds without any effect to your gun charge
• Circular Power Grid – emits a shock grid area and moves around the playfield shocking anything that touches the area
• Invincible Cannonball – bombs the full screen, affecting all visible fish
• Lucky Fish — when killing the lucky fish, the player will get a x2 to x3 bonus reward for any kind of fish. Maximum reward is 150 times bets
• Convenient Operation - Auto attack and aim attack makes the game operation more convenient and easy. You can hit any fish as you wish.
Fishy features to use in the game include:
• Thor's Hammer Lightning Chain – Creates a chain between many fish on the playfield. It causes damage to a large number of fish, earning the player more points
• Heat Flames – creates a flaming snake-like burst which causes damage to all the fish it touches as it shoots across the shoal
• Octopus Bomb – as the octopus' face goes red players can shoot it to cause an explosion
• Rolling Thunder – hit the octopus to bring a rolling thunder bomb and killing all common species of fish on the screen
• Frozen Stopwatch – will freeze all the fish within range and killing fish in this time can award double score
28 characters for hunters to capture
Puffer fish character added
Increased odd rates on Greedy Fish
Whale values increased
Addition of Thor's Hammer Lightning Chain feature
Increase in activation function for owners-operators