|This is a Konami PYSON Hardware sold as- is, in an unsure condition without software.
Hardware is made up of a Konami main board containing a couple of Konami chips, a flashROM, a couple of CPLDs and a heat sinked Toshiba TMPR3927.
|Unit Dimensions :||33.2W x 30.0D x 13.0H cms
||Unit Ship Weight :||5.60 kg
|Location :||Hong Kong
||Item Type :||Motherboards
||Warranty :||No Warranty
CPU : 128 Bit "Emotion Engine"
Graphics : "Graphics Synthesizer"
- System Clock: 300 MHz
- System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 3.2 GB per second
- Co-Processor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 1, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 9, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Floating Point Performance: 6.2 GFLOPS
- 3D CG Geometric Transformation: 66 million Polygons Per Second
- Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG2
Sound : "SPU2+CPU"
- Clock Frequency: 150MHz
- DRAM Bus bandwidth: 48 GB Per Second
- DRAM Bus width: 2560 bits
- Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8:32)
- Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 Million Polygons Per Second
- Number of voices: ADPCM: 48 channel on SPU2 plus definable by software
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 KHz or 48 KHz (selectable)
- CPU Core: Current PlayStation CPU
- Clock Frequency: 33.8 MHz or 37.5 MHz (selectable)
- Sub Bus: 32 Bit
- This product is available for immediate shipment