Other updates include six new stages titled "Electric Fountain", "Tunnell Disaster", "Anger of the Earth", "Lightening Storm", "Hidden Retreat" and "Fiesta del Tomate". There are also new ranks to be achieved (such as the 'Swallow in Flight' Rank), heaps of new moves and plenty of new customizations for each character.
The Bloodline Rebellion update maintains the Rage system, which turns players into a Rage mode when their health reaches 5% or less to execute stronger attacks, and the Bound system, which will bounce opponents off the floor when hit with certain moves during a juggle to allow players to continue combos. However, it does features some new item moves, such as Bryan's gatling gun, Miguel's guitar, Raven's projectile blades and Xiaoyu's wand, along with lots of new fighting styles and moves.
The game specifications are as follows:
- Horizontal screen orientation.
- Screen resolution is 720p (1366x768).
- PCB type is a Namco System 357.
The kit itself includes:
- the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion rack unit (the Main PCB) in an English Version.
- a USB dongle.
- IC Card read/write unit x 2pcs.
- Control panel for two players.
- IC Card read/write Harness x 2pcs, and,
- Noir cabinet harness 3 assy.
If you would like to view the product and its specifications, follow this link.